Initial treatment – 90 minutes $175
Follow up treatment – 45 minutes $100
Cosmetic Acupuncture (face, neck or belly):
$150 per visit (45 minutes – with 10 sessions required to achieve results)
Auricular Medicine Treatment:
Auricular Initial Visit – 45 minutes $100
Auricular follow up Treatments – 30 minutes $60
Therapeutic Massage – 45 minutes $100
Therapeutic Massage – 1 hour $130
Craniosacral Therapy – 1 hour $120
Posture Analysis $40
We offer a free consultation to answer any questions you might have about acupuncture.
Package of 5 treatments – $450 ($50 savings)
Afterglow Cosmetic Acupuncture Follow-up Care
4-cosmetic acupuncture sessions to maintain results — $499 ($100 savings)
Cosmetic Acupuncture – Renewal Rejuvenation
10 cosmetic acupuncture treatments:
- 1- 75 min consult
- 9-45 min treatments
- plus Mei Zen Anti-aging Serum
$1550 value only $1499
Gift Certificates are also available for the gift of wellness for someone special.
- We make every effort to minimize the cost of your medical care.
- Full payment is required at the time of service.
- Payment plans are available for patients with financial hardship. We accept payment by cash, check or credit card (Visa or Master card).
- Checks or charges that are denied for lack of funds will incur a fee of $25.00 per transaction. Each year there will be slight increases in clinic fees due to increases in expenses.
- We are committed to providing economical, quality healthcare and appreciate your patronage.
News: We now accept CIGNA Health and UNITED HEALTHCARE Insurance.
Our clinic does not directly bill insurance for medical services provided. Upon request, we will provide patients with the appropriate documentation (Superbill) required for submitting a claim to their insurance company. We have found that many PPO plans provide partial to full reimbursement for services provided. Our patients often utilize their flex spending account associated with their primary insurance in order to pay for office visits. Other patients have utilized an HSA (health savings account) that contains pre-tax funds to be used toward medical care that is not standard coverage by their primary insurance plan.