To better protect our patients’ safety, special policies are implemented during COVID-19 pandemic time:
- No in-clinic appointment for patients with possible COVID-19 symptoms. If you need help, telemedicine sessions are available to see you in video conferencing.
- Patients over 65 or with pre-existing conditions are advised to discuss with Xin over the phone before accepted for in-clinic appointment, to confirm benefits of treatment outweigh the risks.
- Face covering is required during appointment.
- Hand sanitizer applied when you come in and leave the office.
- Each treatment room has its own independent door to either the front or back parking lot. Patients are asked to enter the assigned treatment room directly from parking lot and leave at the same door to avoid crossing path with another patient. Default Treatment Room is #1 at the back parking lot. If it is not the default treatment room, you will be notified by text or email.
- Waiting Rooms are not in use. Patients are asked to arrive on time or wait in your car.
- 30 mins gap is scheduled between patients in each treatment room to allow full disinfection of the room. Sheets are replaced, surfaces sprayed and wiped with disinfectant, doors/windows opened to the outside for ventilation, and HEPA/UV air purifiers run to clean the air.
Thank you for your trust. Let’s work together to make it an as safe as possible environment for all the patients.