Back and Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief
Natalie was a tremendous health care provider and educator to get me to a new and improved state of health.
I am a physician and I appreciate her depth of knowledge and experience. She helped me identify my problems, their causes and come up with treatment for symptom relief as well as an ongoing care plan for maintenance.
I had a bothersome sciatica that was not aided by conventional medical options. Natalie’s treatment and education helped me in 3 weeks move past 4 years of nagging pain. I am not pain free but I am empowered and so improved that I have a new perspective on my posture, my body’s need for relaxation and my choice of movement. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thanks Natalie!!!!
~ Andres A
Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain, whether mild or severe, is pain lasting longer than three months. It can be caused by injury to the lower back or an ongoing condition such as arthritis. The pain can build up gradually or develop suddenly and does not go away. It can interfere with daily activity and deprive one of living a “normal” lifestyle.
Sciatic Nerve Pain
Sciatic pain is a common disorder and can be caused by many factors such as trauma (sudden onset=acute pain) or build up gradually due to postural imbalances, dehydration, and normal aging. Typically, the pain follows the path of the sciatic nerve on one side of the body or the other. Pain can range from numbness, tingling, dull aches, spasms or stabbing acute pain, which can last from several hours to several weeks. The pain can affect the back, hip, leg, and/or feet. For many, sciatic pain is excruciating and those patients are desperate for any form of relief.
Our goal is to dramatically improve the quality of life for people who suffer from chronic and acute back pain so they can get back to doing the things they love.
What can acupuncture do?
- Acupuncture offers fast and effective pain relief from many types of lower back, hip, and leg pain—both chronic and acute. Treatments can accelerate the healing process safely, naturally, and without the use of opiods or other pain medications.
- In those instances where the pain is caused by a herniated disk and surgery is required, acupuncture can speed recovery time.
- Acupuncture can be combined with other noninvasive treatments such as physical therapy and low-impact exercises to help relieve or eliminate lower back pain.
We will assess your health and :
- Identify the root cause of pain
- Develop a plan for symptom relief and long-term maintenance
- Remove blocked energy
Let’s get started today!
The Healing Point Acupuncture Clinic
Xia Xin, L.Ac., CSMA