Immune System Boost
Are you in contact with the public? Do you travel? Are you stressed, feeling fatigued and low on energy? Is your immune system weakened, putting you at risk of catching a cold or other viruses? Do you suffer from seasonal allergies?
Preventive acupuncture helps to calm an overactive immune system or boost a sluggish one. Acupuncture naturally regulates the nervous system by creating a sense of profound relaxation, which leads to a better functioning immune system.
What can acupuncture do?
- Acupuncture treatments stimulate the immune system, which encourages the body to increase the number of T-cells; those cells that fight off and destroy harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Acupuncture improves blood flow to the heart and other organs to boost energy and enhance physical and mental performance.
- Reduces the negative effects of stress on the body by producing a relaxing state within the parasympathetic nervous system.
Assess your health and develop a plan to:
- Address constitutional weaknesses
- Remove blocked energy
- And rebalance the body for optimal wellness
Let’s get started today!
The Healing Point Acupuncture Clinic
Xia Xin, L.Ac., CSMA