Allergies and Sensitivities
Has your immune system reached the tipping point for Seasonal Allergies?
Allergies are an overreaction of the immune system to seemingly harmless substances in our environment—and they can make us miserable. Itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, coughing, congestion, wheezing, skin rashes, and digestive disorders are common allergic responses. These symptoms are telling us that our immune system needs support. Treating allergy symptoms without addressing the deeper causes can only offer temporary relief.
What can acupuncture do?
- The goal of using acupuncture to treat allergies is to provide relief for the immediate symptoms, while addressing the underlying immune system imbalances at the root level.
- Unlike antihistamines that temporarily block the immune system reaction, acupuncture seeks to rebalance and restore the immune system function.
- Acupuncture treatments can reduce the severity and frequency of sensitivity to the allergen, safely, naturally, and without the use of drugs.
Assess your health and develop a plan to:
- Strengthen the immune system to reduce environmental sensitivity.
- Relieve allergy symptoms.
- Rebalance the body for optimal wellness.
Let’s get started today!
The Healing Point Acupuncture Clinic
Xia Xin, L.Ac., CSMA